Metal Roof Replacement
Here’s how we can provide you with a great looking, secure and fully functional new metal roof (either zincalume or colorbond) :
- One of our professional team will provide you with an accurate, no-nonsense, no hidden extras quote for the works to be carried out.
- Our roofer, who is assigned to your works, will visit your property to confirm the details of the work to be performed & carry out a precise ‘check measure’ to complete the materials list.
- Our sign is erected and materials are delivered to site
- If required by WHS legislation, safety guard rails (or edge protection) is installed.
- Your old existing roofing sheeting is removed section by section to ensure your roof remains weatherproof for the duration of the project.
- All timber battens and roof trusses are checked for rot or white ant damage
- Damaged roof battens are replaced with metal
- All existing battens are re-fastened with new batten screws
- Gable, barge capping rolls are installed
- Insulation or sarking is installed over roof battens (if part of scope of works), directly under the roof sheeting. This will reduce any condensation from the roof sheeting and also reduce heat flow into the house.
- Full length roof sheets are set in place
- The ends of each roof sheet are bent back to prevent water back flow
- Ridge capping is installed and ‘scribing’ is carried out to finish the roof professionally
- Your roof is then cleaned off (if water tank is in place we will ensure this water does not enter your tank)
- All rubbish and leftover materials are removed from site and your property is left clean and tidy
- Your new roof is now complete and is secure
- You get peace of mind with a 7 year workmanship warranty from us and a warranty of up to 25 years from the manufacturer.
To view Colorbond’s range of colour click here.